Better ACA subsidies have been announced, making health insurance coverage significantly more affordable for millions of people.
- An average of three out of five eligible uninsured Americans can access $0 plans after advance payments of tax credits
- An average of four out of five current HealthCare.gov consumers will be able to find a plan for $10 or less per month after advance payments of tax credits
The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 provides relief for Marketplace Premiums making plans more affordable to consumers. This new law increases subsidy amounts and extends subsidy eligibility to households that were not eligible before.
Because of the COVID-19 Special Enrollment period currently in progress, the American public has the opportunity to apply for coverage or make changes to their existing coverage without the need of a qualifying life event.
This special enrollment period has been extended and now ends August 15, 2021.
Facts to know:
- You can enroll in a new plan OR update your existing plan
- Upgrade to a higher value plan
- Switch from a non-subsidized plan to a subsidy if you qualify
SEE ALSO: You May Quality For Enrollment in An NC ACA Health Plan for $0 Premium, New Lower Costs on ACA Marketplace!, ACA Opens Special Enrollment Period In Response To COVID-19: What You Need To Know
Reach out to the agent on this webpage about new enrollment, your current plan or just hit the button below to fill out the short online form to get a free quote today! Health Plans of NC agents can answer all your questions and get you the best plan for your budget- all at no cost to you.